Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played this game a bunch and have never encountered this issue until this evening in a two player with my wife. While adding blocks to Level II a black sealed building was completed but there were no black castle blocks remaining in the Level II area. We scored the building with the appropriate number of black seals but did not add a block to the castle.

Is this correct? The rules do not appear to address this circumstance.

Gg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
you don't have to add the same color block for the color of the seal on the building completed. You add a block of any color anytime a building is completed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to know that. Funny how a rule will become corrupted when a game hasn't been played for awhile.

Gg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Gamegrunt wrote:
I used to know that. Funny how a rule will become corrupted when a game hasn't been played for awhile.

Gg

That seems to be a quite common mistake, it is a question that is asked in just about every game I've played of this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.