5 Posts

Catan: Cities & Knights» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement pieces for spanish version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Nash
msg tools
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/926200/catan-cities-knights

Are the spanish pieces pictured above available for purchase separately (as replacements for example)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jupklass Jupklass2
Spain
Pamplona
Navarra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
www.catanshop.de
there you have all. just be carfeull shipment is expensive
Ahi los tienes todos solo ten cuidado con los gastos de envio....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Nash
msg tools
It looks like shipping to the U.S. is not possible =[. I have the US Mayfair version but I wanted the cool knight figurines.

Are there any other knight figures available in the US? I'm not too fond of the wooden disks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jupklass Jupklass2
Spain
Pamplona
Navarra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe some BGG user from Germany could ask for and send them to US via regular mail or something....
(shipment to spain si 20€!!! wow!!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Baumgartner
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
comp666 wrote:
It looks like shipping to the U.S. is not possible =[. I have the US Mayfair version but I wanted the cool knight figurines.

Just those knight figures, or also the plastic towns, roads etc?

Quote:
Are there any other knight figures available in the US? I'm not too fond of the wooden disks.

Get the Vikings edition set for cities and Knights. While the cathedral pieces and the wooden rings used as city walls in that set probably won't be of much use to you (except for variants), you get upright groups of 1, 2 or 3 fighters, with an extra 1-shaped standard to denote activation.

I have a catanshop order upcoming and might fit something in to swap. Mailing across the ocean will still be insane...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.