Subject: Isri Thrower + Spear rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
Both have Dungeon effects to destroy a weapon to gain additional attacks. So can I choose to go with either or even double Dungeon effects? i,e [2+1 ATTK] from Isri + {2+3 ATTK] from Spear?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Foldenauer
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Either effect. Not both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools

You mean in the above scenerio I wouldn't have a combined attack of 32 to take down the Heart? i.e. [3x2 from the Isris] + 3 from Divine Prophet + [4x2 from Spears' weight] + [5x3 from spears]?
p.s. sorry it should have been the Bladespinners instead

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fractal Energy
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
charlesting wrote:

You mean in the above scenerio I wouldn't have a combined attack of 32 to take down the Heart? i.e. [3x2 from the Isris] + 3 from Divine Prophet + [4x2 from Spears' weight] + [5x3 from spears]?

I'm counting 24 ATK with 1 Light.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
sstrunks5555 wrote:
charlesting wrote:

Agreed. You must choose between equipping the Spear (and using its own destroy power), which means the Isri cannot then destroy it, because it's already been used; or using the Isri to destroy the spear, in which case it is destroyed immediately, and cannot then be equipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
sstrunks5555 wrote:
charlesting wrote:

This

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.