Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Greyskull
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there,
Tonight I am going to play for the first time this great looking boardgame.
I went through the rules and a few questions popped up already:
- Slowed / Immobilized: If I have 2-3 slowed tokens on one hero, do I get rid of one token per hero's turn? That means the hero will be slowed for 2-3 turns in total?
- What is the actual utility of the monster tokens?
- When a hero attacks, he can use only 1 power (and choose the one that suits him the best): am I right?
- The experience points collected during the game are shared in a common pool?

Please let me know.

Rgds

Grey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fred Obedoza
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- You can only have one slowed or immobilized condition marker on your hero; duplicates are discarded -- so when you have the 'slowed' condition already, you cannot get another 'slowed' (see page 8 of the rulebook).
- Some scenarios use the monster tokens drawn from a cup to determine the number of monsters (0-3) a hero encounters in a tile instead of simply revealing the top monster card from the monster deck
- Yes
- Yes

NB: edited after re-reading the rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Miller
United States
Stigler
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
- When a hero attacks, he can use only 1 power (and choose the one that suits him the best): am I right?

Utility powers are free actions unless otherwise stated, the others use up your one attack action. yamasaki covered the rest of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Greyskull
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your answers.
We played yesterday evening and we lost (scenario number 2)
During the game we had a couple of more questions:
- if in a dungeon tile there is one coffin, what happens? Do I have to put a coffin token, or we just use coffin tokens only when clearly stated in the adventure?
- when a hero has 0 points during is Villan phase. and the player could still activate a couple of monsters; Does he have to activate them or the moment that the hero is downed, player's turn ends as well?

Let me know

Grey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fred Obedoza
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- Nothing additional happens when you put down a dungeon tile with a coffin unless a specific scenario says so. Also, coffins don't block movement.
- A player still activates the monsters he control even though his hero is down / has 0 hit points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yamasaki wrote:
- Nothing additional happens when you put down a dungeon tile with a coffin unless a specific scenario says so. Also, coffins don't block movement.
- A player still activates the monsters he control even though his hero is down / has 0 hit points.

... but the monster ignores any hero with 0 hit points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.