Popular Tags: [View All]
Edgar Gallego
Spain
Sarriguren
Navarra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This Christmas the postal services lost Phantom Fury (I want to think it's lost instead stolen, but who knows when the same services advice you to insure packages when big holidays came...).

I contacted Nuts! (Claude) and they sent a new game immediately, not asking even for the shipping. 7 days later it's here. A big big THANKS!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davide Banchini c/o SELED
Italy
Faenza
Ravenna
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Interesting, I see a trend here.
I ordered the game on 9th december 2011 and still not received. I know that during xmas the postal service is slowed down (in Italy actually is crippled) but at this point and given this information I suspect the package is lost (stolen?).

I can wait another week, then probably I'll contact Nuts! too. Glad to hear they are good people.

Just a question, Edgar, do you remember when you placed your order?

Edgar Gallego wrote:
This Christmas the postal services lost Phantom Fury (I want to think it's lost instead stolen, but who knows when the same services advice you to insure packages when big holidays came...).

I contacted Nuts! (Claude) and they sent a new game immediately, not asking even for the shipping. 7 days later it's here. A big big THANKS!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Edgar Gallego wrote:

This is the sort of service we want from the big names, for a small company to offer this type of Customer service is a very big plus for me. The title says it all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davide Banchini c/o SELED
Italy
Faenza
Ravenna
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The patience paid, game arrived today. More than a month from France to Italy. I was wrong. During holydays italian postal service it's not crippled, it's dead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.