Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are Locations unique at all?

Could you have 2 copies of the same Location in the staging area?

If you have successfully quested and discard a Location, can another copy enter play in the staging area later in the game?

There's no unique symbol on them and nothing about this in the rules (!) so my guess is that they're not unique - and both the above are possible.

It just strikes me a s a little odd...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
snailien
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Some locations are unique, but the encounter deck should never have more than one unique location in the deck.

I guess the "distant threat" in some locations can be greater than in others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Loftus
United States
Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I always rationalize this as either a side quest in that area or either doubling back to re check the area or getting lost and ending up in the same pace again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil L

Winston-Salem
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
mikeloftus wrote:
I always rationalize this as either a side quest in that area or either doubling back to re check the area or getting lost and ending up in the same pace again.

I do too, and sometimes my narrative is that my party has had to retreat a bit during battle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.