Popular Tags: [View All]
SPM
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds so interesting but there's such little information to be found. And it is too expensive, at least for me, to purchase without more information. Anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomàs Reixach Coll

Girona
Girona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not me, but I am interested in this game too.

I think that to reduce the cost of the game, the "print & play" can be a good option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Manuel Sanchez Gozalo
Spain
MADRID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the Print & Play for Mistral and Yellow Jack. Looking for printing them. Interested in getting a good quality for counters and maps.

I've seen the maps, and it seems there's no way to print them all together. ¿Did you try to do it?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Anzuinelli
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beatiful game. I have the print and play one and to try it out I'm making a vassal module for a solo run.
Lots of content, even a historical 70 pages book.
So far, absolutely recommended.

Alejandro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Santacruz de la Torre
Spain
Rivas Vaciamadrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi, I just bought the game as PnP.
After looking at the components and a very brief review of the rules, charts, etc... the game looks awesome!

I haven't read the movement or order details but having read the "game overview" it looks a very realistic game, something that I was looking for for ages about this kind of genre.

I hope to play it some day in the future, maybe PBEM could be a good option, but I will print the materials to have my own printed copy, for sure.

I really like the map and counters design.

Great job!

Gonzalo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Santacruz de la Torre
Spain
Rivas Vaciamadrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Maestre de Campo wrote:
I've got the Print & Play for Mistral and Yellow Jack. Looking for printing them. Interested in getting a good quality for counters and maps.

I've seen the maps, and it seems there's no way to print them all together. ¿Did you try to do it?

Thanks!

Do you requested to the designer the full map in one graphic?
That's a good way to have it in a unique file to print it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.