Popular Tags: [View All]
karfil karfil
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
Hi,
i have 2 question
1. regarding troops movement.
As i i understood i can move any number of troops to a ally or neutral country. Can i also take some number of troops from track and others from some country and move them all to a destination country?
2. In Solo Travel-flowchart To:
the third box says: Good or Fair Muslim Country with cell adjacent. Adjacent? Does it mean, that a cell is allready placed in destination country?

Thanks for clarification!
Regards,
Karol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Answer to Question 1. First, with the exception of a Regime Change (special case of Deploy, 7.3.4), the US can only move Troops to an Ally Muslim country (not to a Neutral) or to the Troops Track. See rule 7.3.3. Second, a Deploy operation must be from just 1 location to just 1 other location. See 7.3.1.

Answer to Question 2. It means that there is a cell in another country that is adjacent (connected by a line) to the possible destination Good or Fair Muslim country (9.4.2.6 3rd bullet). For example, if Pakistan is Good or Fair and there is a cell in Afghanistan, then Pakistan qualifies as a destination for the third box. For what "adjacent" means in game terms, see rule 4.1.1 -- "Country spaces connected by lines are adjacent."

I hope that answers! Best regards, Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
karfil karfil
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
Hello Volko,

it helps a lot,
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.