Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Madhujith Venkatakrishna
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just reading the rules and one section where it says you can use 3 influence points for one train point but "only at the point at which you require the point to buy a train".

I was thinking of the following possibilities, please tell me if I'm right:

- You can only reduce 3 influence points from the other tracks if you are falling short by only 1 train point when you are planning to buy a train
- Also you could use this option of educing other influence points only after all your train points on the track is exhausted and not before

Later in the rules it states that "You cannot exchange points and cubes in this way in advance"- Not able to understand this.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Best,
Madhu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hamen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Music sucks now....
mbmbmbmbmb
All it is saying is that you can only use other sources to buy engine strength only if you have used ALL of your engine strength points and need more to purchase train(s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Temple
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. There's a place where it says that buying trains is so crucial to the game that this is allowed, and that you can't swap points like this for any other activity.

...or something to this effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.