Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Weesner
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I go back to an EVENT card later (even though I had successfully completed it earlier) and attempt another challenge to boost my score or does the card come off the board the moment it's completed successfully?

For example, let's say I successfully completed "destroy the Klingon Relay Station" event (17+) and I received two Rebel points. Could I return to the card on a different turn later, attempt the higher reward DESTROY (24+) and get an additional +3 rebel score? Or is it a one time only bonus?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a one-time boost and the card is removed from the board.

However, you can always choose to fail the roll even if you succeeded. That would allow you to try again later for the higher rewards.

Kirk: "Save him spectacularly, Bones, everyone is watching."
McCoy: "Jim, I just barely managed to save him."
Kirk: *pulls out phaser, vaporizes the prime minister just saved*
McCoy: "My God! What did you do that for? I saved him."
Kirk: "I said, save him spectacularly. Try again with the next Prime Minister who gets shot...and do it right this time! Or do you want the Klingons to win?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Weesner
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much! Especially for the wonderful example! Now it makes perfect sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.