Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Tierney
United States
Greensburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing through (and highly enjoying) 15 games of Risk Legacy, my friends and I are looking for another game that can be played over multiple sessions.

We are not looking to start an RPG campaign. I've heard Descent has a great campaign when paired with Road to Legend, but I've decided to hold off until the second edition comes out. Any other great campaigns out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay I
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It'd take an investment from everyone, but I enjoyed Mordheim: City of the Damned when it came out.
There are a lot of tactical miniature games with campaign settings if that interests you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Memoir 44 has the campaign books. Volume 1 is out of print, but volume 2 is out there and you don't need both to get a story arc or anything. However, it's an expensive endeavor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Miller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
World in Flames has a campaign setup as well as a number of short scenarios to assist in learning the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.