Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Massing at Osgiliath» Forums » General

Subject: rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Black Coyote
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my set, sleeved the cards, and misplaced the case. Is there a set of rules to go with this as there was in the adventure packs? The cover card doesn't really have any set up. Do you just use the quest cards for the set ups...Are there any other encounter cards to add?
Thanks in advance for help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
William Keller wrote:
I got my set, sleeved the cards, and misplaced the case. Is there a set of rules to go with this as there was in the adventure packs? The cover card doesn't really have any set up. Do you just use the quest cards for the set ups...Are there any other encounter cards to add?
Thanks in advance for help.

The Cover card is all there are of the rules. Since this was a Print On Demand, all the encounter cards you need are a part of this pack. You add nothing else in.

The only clarification is that you have "crossed the Anduin" once you pass Step 3 of the Quest. Some cards reference this status.

Other than that, just follow the quest cards for instructions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Black Coyote
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.