United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that a firefighter can move into a space with Flame for a cost of 2 APs (but cannot carry a victim into Flame? -- is this right?).

My confusion is about (Advanced/experienced rules):

When a firefighter is knocked down, is it because s/he is in a space with flame when the check for knockdowns is made, even if s/he moved into the Flame?

In other words, must a firefighter move THROUGH the Flame space into a non-Flame space, or end up being knocked down at the end of her/his turn?

Is a firefighter allowed to stand in a Flame space without being knocked down (only being knocked down if the Flame moves ONTO her/him, not if s/he moves onto it)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He needs to be in a non-flame space when his movement is done or he will get knocked down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Saucedo
United States
Federal Way
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will have to verify but I believe the rules state that a firefighter may not end his turn in a fire space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
DevilDawg90 wrote:
I will have to verify but I believe the rules state that a firefighter may not end his turn in a fire space.

Upon rereading the rules, I found a sentence at the end of the Family Game > Actions > Move Section that states that you can not end your move in a fire space.

Thanks for your quick answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.