Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hinkle
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A question about Guardians in solo play. Their rules state that when they reach rank 1, they then move to rank 0 and their global effect kicks in. At what point in a solo game (if ever) do they move to the Village pile? The next time there's a shift? When another Guardian pushes them out? Although I believe any number of Guardians can occupy rank 0...

Understand, I'm in no hurry for that mass of VP to wind up on the opposing scorecard, but it seems odd that they'd just continue to hang around in rank 0 instead of joining their monster buddies terrorizing the village.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Moviesign wrote:
A question about Guardians in solo play. Their rules state that when they reach rank 1, they then move to rank 0 and their global effect kicks in. At what point in a solo game (if ever) do they move to the Village pile? The next time there's a shift? When another Guardian pushes them out? Although I believe any number of Guardians can occupy rank 0...

Understand, I'm in no hurry for that mass of VP to wind up on the opposing scorecard, but it seems odd that they'd just continue to hang around in rank 0 instead of joining their monster buddies terrorizing the village.

They stand, guarding the entrance to the dungeon (thus Guardian). They stay until defeated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinkle
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once again, thanks for the fast response! Back to the dungeon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.