2 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: seige of winterfell rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jamie boland
Canada
flag msg tools
do i get a power for defending other challenges? and what about when i win dominance or use a plot to claim power does this allow me to get a power?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Zhang
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
With the siege agenda you can only gain power on your house card during a military challenge. Which means responding to winning a mil challenge on defense and attack, and unopposed in a mil challenge.

You cannot gain power for unopposed or otherwise for intrigue (claim still applies) or power, nor can you gain power through dominance (but you do stop your opponent from getting it).

Renown still works for all challenges since it's power on your characters.

Depending on what plot you use to gain power, if it is the red wedding it still works since its power onto a character.

Just a thought, if a siege deck faced against the new power behind the throne and wins an int challenge, they have to choose draw instead of gaining power since it's during an int challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.