Popular Tags: [View All]
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I understand the news at spielbox.de, Kosmos has responded to some criticism about the rules and the game will be printed with a revised ruleset (it is already downloadable at the publisher's site.) These are said to be only changes to make the rules more clear, but can anyone who speaks German give some update on what changed?

Another change is that the "man" figures got black hats (so it's easier to tell which figures are men). The publisher is willing to send you the necessary stickers as soon as they are printed; I think you need to send a stamped, self adressed envelope to them to get this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The english translation seemed easy to understand, it will be interesting to see what changes.

The guys are hard to tell apart, hats will be useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Cramer
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no rule changes, just clarifications. Mainly around the character tiles and the 2player game.

The English rules - uploaded by Simon here - are already the translation of the revised version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Cerrato
Spain
Santander
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never had any doubt reading the english rules of the game....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Bluestein
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lacxox wrote:

Another change is that the "man" figures got black hats (so it's easier to tell which figures are men). The publisher is willing to send you the necessary stickers as soon as they are printed; I think you need to send a stamped, self adressed envelope to them to get this.

Has there been any word on the stickers? I can't see any other notes about this here, but stickers would definitely be nice...

Also, any word on whether the promo/expansion will ever make it to the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbluestein wrote:
Also, any word on whether the promo/expansion will ever make it to the US?

Using the pic about the promo expansion you can easily print it... But I must say it's a rather irrelevant expansion that won't really get used in the game anyway...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Lapointe
Canada
Napierville
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want the expansion you can get it here

http://www.spielejournal.at/
You have to scroll right down to the bottom and click on Win+.

And here is the translation

Setup: Place the Migrant Worker next to the board so that he is a row with the other five characters.
Use the Migrant Worker as you would any other character in the regular game. The amount of VPs required for victory is unchanged.
The Migrant Worker action is resolved as follows: Per coin placed on the character tile, move one unmarried villager from one of your own buildings to another free building in your village, or to the village centre.
If a villager is moved to the village centre, it is treated as any other unattached villager, for the Priest action, the Builder action, and for occupying empty buildings at the end of the turn, even returning to the building it was removed from with the Migrant Worker action of necessary.

Note that those information/translation was provided to me by
Sebastian Ross
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.