Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mirko Zennaro
Italy
Spinea
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When a scenario give the basic cp for player during initiative phase, can i always add the characters bonus cp, or they are just included?

For example,the scenario 1 3/4 players give 10 base cp to salemite player. Can i add the Jessica Hollister's +4 bonus cp and Jeff Deeler's +2 bonus cp for a total of 16 cp per inititive phase? (10 scenario + 4 JH + 2 JD).

Another question. In the same scenario, there is a red line on all the border (on component A, G, etc. )between 2 squares. Can i pass it without problem, or work like a wall?

Thanks for answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gjertsen
United States
Trent Woods
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure in Prison Break the Salemites are supposed to get the character (bonus) CP. Otherwise I think the play would be rather lopsided.

And I think that unless the scenario specifies otherwise, the red line is out of bounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin boggs
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
these are my overtexts and
badge
now I am without geek gold :(
mbmbmbmbmb
yes bonus cp is added to the quoted value and I think if you add the standard cp of all the characters you get the stated value.

the red border defines destructible terrain and they can not be passed until the terrain is destroyed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note that when characters get wounded they tend to give less bonus cp in the initiative phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirko Zennaro
Italy
Spinea
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks you for all answer

So, for cp we played right and when characters get wounded we reduced the bonus.

For red line, we played wrong. We considered it like a wall and in effect the play finished to a deadlock.
Salemite block corridor but was slow, Norad run to a side to the other of the scenario. I'd liked a gun angry

However, this is a fantastic game!! I'm looking forward to try the next scenario with the duel and all the other rules!! WowWow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin boggs
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
these are my overtexts and
badge
now I am without geek gold :(
mbmbmbmbmb
it is easy to smash terrain in close combat and when the character is wounded you dont immediately reduce your cp but it will affect your totals next round. The cp max is changed immediately though and you should take note.

I would recommend you look at the universal head cards that are in the files section as i found them far superior to the cards that come in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.