Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie
United States
WPB
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question about Theater 6. It looks like a named building, but I don't think it really is. I looks like the door is blocked, and it does not have lines for zombie placement for in the building. So I am guessing you would just place a zombie on the two access points.

Am I right in this?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. Named buildings always have text in the upper left corner which names the building like "The Fire Station" or "Town Square".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie
United States
WPB
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Thanks Cool game. I just got it, and i am really enjoying it. In your opinion what should be my first expansion that I should get?

Thanks again for the quick reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you ask ten different fans you'll probably get ten different answers.

My advice would be to pick one that appeals to you. For example, I find Zombies!!! 2: Zombie Corps(e) sort of boring, but I've never been into military games or activities. For others, it's there favorite one.

For me, the game play is best expanded with Zombies!!! 3.5: Not Dead Yet, an all card expansion that adds a lot more variety to the deck or by Zombies!!! 6: Six Feet Under which introduces subways and sewers making it much easier for players to travel from one end of town to the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie
United States
WPB
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the suggestions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth beez
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have played quite a few of the expansions, the ones I own are 3.5 and 7 with no regrets. 3.5 is just a deck u can pick an choose to build one big game deck, and 7 has zombie clowns,some nice grassy tiles to go with the main city streets, "clown cars" to double your movement speed, and some good cards too.

Also, for subways I use the 3 way tile with the "china dragon" as a subway, something to think about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.