Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Tampa on business and thinking of driving to Cool Stuff in Orlando for some shopping and boardgaming. I'll have more time if I go on Sunday but Wed. night is the advertised boardgaming night ... any recomendations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you more interested in shopping or gaming?

(If you can put together an order over $100 in value), is there any benefit to shopping in person vs having it shipped?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Much more interested in gaming. Really looking to hook up with a group for an evening of AmeriTrash or crunchy Euros.

Shopping is just a side benefit. Sales tax in Orange County Fl is 6.5% which somewhat offsets the shipping savings. War of the Ring is very much on my radar but I want to give my home town FSLG that business and I've recently received a "$100+" CSI order anyway, I think my wife would kill me if another large box arrived. ... was thinking more about games my home guy isn't likely cary and would still fit in my lugage, like K2, Rattus: Africanus, or some import.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing if you know what you want, shopping won't take long?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.