Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Alonzo
United States
Eagle Mountain
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pandemic is new to my shelf, and is already getting some serious attention. This evening, we had my brother and his wife over. After setup, and a quick ruundown of the rules, we started playing. My wife and I needed to review the rulebook a couple of times, but we were able to focus on the dynamics of the game, and really get into it.

We all quickly started working together, and stratagizing how to manage the strains which were building, as well as preparing to manage the cures. The game seemed to flow in our favor. People capitolized on their skills, and the cards seemed to simply appear as we needed them. We never became concerned, and we werre confident that we had things managed well.

Each player cured a disease, and the final player drew the final card they needed just as the 4th Epidemic card came into play. Theere was little anxiety, and we were confident that we had the game.

Our 1st game was a little more close, but we still won.

I guess its time to increase the difficulity. I do have the expansion, however, I have not read the rules well enough to implement the expansion.

Maybe its time for us to increase the difficuity during game seetup as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.