Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Harris
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really thinking of getting this but want to try before I buy. I've scanned the rules but wondered whether anyone could take me for a test drive to cover any points or concerns I might have. I would prefer a PBEM game but will play real time if needed.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
8bit wrote:
I'm really thinking of getting this but want to try before I buy. I've scanned the rules but wondered whether anyone could take me for a test drive to cover any points or concerns I might have. I would prefer a PBEM game but will play real time if needed.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this soblue

Always happy to. I don't care about the pace of a real-time Vassal game, even if it only means getting through a few turns, always happy to teach/play. We're only 5 hours difference so a weekend would be good for me. If you prefer PBEM, we can get one of the early scenarios started whenever you wanted. Let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Harris
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats great, thanks David. Might be best if you setup and send your turnas Ive never used Vassel before so at least I'll have a starting point. Do I have to download a dice app for it?

I'll message you mu email address to send it to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Stewart
United States
Bowie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Vassel game anybody?

Tom or Melody?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.