Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This looks amazing!

I mainly play games solitaire, can Zpocalypse be played solo ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Master
United States
flag msg tools
Hey Rich!

Can you play Zpocalypse in solitaire? With no players to help in the zombie onslaught? Absolutely! Just be prepared for a challenge, when playing Zpocalypse solo... you have only yourself and your fellow survivors. The game will definitely require a bit more strategy/tactics and forward thinking when trying to survive the zombie hoard.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask! We are trying to blog every few days up until our kickstarter which should begin in the middle of March!

Thank you!

Ricky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, are the zombies player controlled or game system controlled?
Cooperative play or every man for themselves?

Looks great, BTW!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Master
United States
flag msg tools
The zombies in the main game are game system controlled. There movement is pretty simple, going right for the bunker entrance unless they see a human player. However we are in the process of creating a 5th player expansion that adds a zombie master. Where not only does he get to move the zombies but selects what type of zombies the players may encounter, can upgrade the zombies, play random cards to thwart the players and much more. Thats all I can hint towards at the moment because its still in the works and not to mention this expansion will be dependent on our success on Kickstarter.

~Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.