Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Gaudreau
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how many times I've seen a Geekbay auction for a game I was really interested in, only to click the link and in the auction have it say "XX Country Only!!!"

Is it possible to have a required box somewhere that people fill in with the countries they're willing to send to?

Or can people at least have the common courtesy to just write it in the subject line? I know this has come up before...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fantastic
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't be so surprised that most people don't want to ship to third world countries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Matt Loter wrote:
Don't be so surprised that most people don't want to ship to third world countries.

Related...how?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
apotheos wrote:
Related...how?

Canada slam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff A
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please my fellow Canadians, don't get upset, its not his fault.

Unfortunately Mr. Loter went through the noble American school system and therefore probably doesn't know where Canada is let alone the economic state of our country.

On a serious note, it would be nice to see US ONLY, CANADA Only etc in the subject rather than to have to hunt it down in the auction description.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fantastic
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kingsix wrote:
Unfortunately Mr. Loter went through the noble American school system and therefore probably doesn't know where Canada is let alone the economic state of our country.

Thanks for taking my mediocre at best joke and turning it into comedy gold. Bravo sir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Loter wrote:
Thanks for taking my mediocre at best joke and turning it into comedy gold. Bravo sir.

To be fair, there was no way of telling if your message was meant as gentle ribbing or was just rude. (I'll grant you that it was certainly mediocre. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.