A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Another Militia question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Stevenson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's probably in the rules in black and white. It's probably in a pretty obvious place. Unfortunately, my eyes are now just seeing squirly marks on the page and the words have stopped making sense.

Can someone clarify whether you can deploy more than one militia token to the same space? The last game I played, there was already a Militia at the Manor and I drew another Militia placement card which, after unsuccessfully looking through the rulebook for clarification, I also placed at the Manor. That was where my Lair card was for and thought it may come in handy to have extra firepower when it came to taking out that Headless Horseman varmint.

Was I legitimate? Or was I a rules flouting footpad?

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nunya Business
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I'm thinking there can only be one militia per area. At least that's the way we played the game each time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Where were you hiding when the storm broke?
Philippines
Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC the Militia event card itself says there's a limit of 1 per space.

Quote:
Unfortunately, my eyes are now just seeing squirly marks on the page and the words have stopped making sense.

I know the feeling, it slipped past me too.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/611287/captain-hawkins-numbe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stevenson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ah great. Thanks guys. Footpad it is then! No one tell the headless horseman that we weren't playing fair please. Mind you, he hasn't got ears so he wouldn't hear you anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.