8 Posts

Eclipse» Forums » Rules

Subject: Repair between combats? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rasmus Crumb Sheik
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I defeat my opponent and then have to fight ancients will me ships discard damage cubes before fighting the ancients?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Damage cubes are only discarded at the end of the entire combat phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonnie H
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, repairs are done at the end of the combat phase....along with drawing reputation tiles and placing influence disks. (page 21 of the rules)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rasmus Crumb Sheik
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
Lonster wrote:
Nope, repairs are done at the end of the combat phase....along with drawing reputation tiles and placing influence disks. (page 21 of the rules)

Is this correct? I'm prepping for game one and thought reputation tiles are drawn at the end of all battles in a hex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri Savola
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
Lonster wrote:

Is this correct? I'm prepping for game one and thought reputation tiles are drawn at the end of all battles in a hex.

Yes. You gain reputation just once per hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carter
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Following on this, are plasma missiles refilled between each PvP or P v Ancients battle? Meaning that you get to fire them multiple times during a given combat phase? I believe this was answered elsewhere, confirming that you do get to use them multiple times in a multiple battle combat phase, however I want to verify. If this is the case, then it seems to me one of the best ways to nerf the plasma missiles (if one wishes to), is simply to enable them only to fire once per combat phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they can be fired once in each combat, multiple times in each combat phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.