Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
This will be short. But for a nice little game this sure is a lot of fun. I have played it 4 times and have yet to win. I have been close, I was at 80% fixed twice and was just a few rolls away, but the zombies came crashing down the barrier and that was that. The graphics are really good and I am glad they did the card version of this game. Again, to whoever makes these games, I thank you. It's fun printing and playing these games basically for free. Please, keep making them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coen Velden
Germany
Geldern
Deutschland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoever makes this game:

Robertson Sondoh Jr
Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu
Sabah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you enjoy this game, then I'm sure you'll enjoy his (or his brother's) other designs as well. I particularly like their style of art, it's minimalist but works for the theme/game.

Also, for game that only requires a piece of paper is also a plus for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malechi
United States
Clearlake
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
patton55 wrote:
... I am glad they did the card version of this game...

You're welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sondoh
Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu
Sabah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the compliment glad you had fun with it and to be sure we will be making more games in the future hopefully soon. btw you can try many other games that we made here: http://experimentalplayground.blogspot.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ryan
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jacksondoh wrote:
Thanks for the compliment glad you had fun with it and to be sure we will be making more games in the future hopefully soon. btw you can try many other games that we made here: http://experimentalplayground.blogspot.com

Yes! Great website. I found out about Jason's games from Marco's review on 2D6.org. I'm taking his advice and printing out a bunch of stuff to play on the airplane with my son on Tuesday. Should make for a much more interesting trip.

Thanks for your games, Jason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian M
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another great thing about these games (which I've just discovered) is that a lot of them can be played a couple of times and then, once the system is grasped, can be house-ruled to another level. Creating different scenarios or play mechanics.

For instance... what if its harder to kill zombies earlier on because of inexperience? What if more zombies in the yard makes it harder to repair the car (distraction)? What if you have to scavenge parts before repair is possible? There are ways to extend the play and keep the excitement going after you've sussed out the game mechanics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.