Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Eclipse» Forums » General

Subject: My copy of Eclipse is missing one green pop cube, Who do I talk to? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I opened my copy of eclipse yesterday and noticed that green has one fewer pop cube than the other colors. Is this correct? and if not, who do I talk to about getting a replacement cube?

Thanks so much,
Evan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
If you search the forums there will be many threads about missing things. The thing to do (if you are in the US, as it appears you are) is to contact Asmodee (contact_us@asmodee.com) and explain your predicament. They will get back to you very quickly (in my experience) and you should get your replacement in less than a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Comeau
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Or if you have that chance you could drop at your FLGS or any hobby store around and buy one tiny green cube from them.

Sounds simpler to me.

Jean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be simpler and living in brooklyn I bet the OP can find a FLGS or similar that stocks parts. None of ours do. Personally though after spending 70-150 bucks on a game, and counting all ~900 pieces, I'd expect the publisher to make good and complete the game. (Edit: which they will do, as mentioned, quickly and cheerfully.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be of limited value, and you may have done it already, but I'll mention it anyway ....

... I was missing a yellow disk for a week or so before one of the players found it "tucked" into the corner of the bag that the pieces came in shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Conradie
Canada
Rossland
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! I'm missing a single green population cube as well. I might just paint one of the cubes of another color I have lying around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Carroll
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange - mine was missing a green population cube as well! (Also missing a hex #306).

Replacements are coming I'm told...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ooo... I was missing a Red, and White, and a Blue cube, and Asmodee said they were sending me replacements after i emailed them. (still waiting, but Canada to US seems to take a while) I never thought to check if i was missing any hexes... now i'm scared and will do that tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Landon Graham
United States
California
flag msg tools
I am missing 2 red discs. Sent an email to Asmodee yesterday with no response yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Durloc wrote:
I am missing 2 red discs. Sent an email to Asmodee yesterday with no response yet.

Just play them Eridani side only. You'll never miss them. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Landon Graham
United States
California
flag msg tools
Response took awhile, but I got an email from Asmodee yesterday saying the influence discs are on the way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.