Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
My copy of this is game "in the mail", but I noticed that there is a vassal mod for it. Is it possible to play the vassal mod Solitaire? Since I don't have the game yet I'm not sure exactly what the differences are between the 2 player and the solo game are and how that would effect the module (if at all). Thanks for your help.
Look forward to playing the game (been reading First Team in the Guadalcanal Campaign....)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vassal yes u can play solo. Solo rules, of course come with the game.

Yes u can play it alright! I love this game! Tons of atmosphere & great game play...that is IMHO. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer, getting started right now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Krockover
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The VASSAL module doesn't include the solitaire mats and if you select to play as either side, you can't access the combat cards for the other side. Nor can you access the combat cards from either side if you select . Maybe I'm missing something, but this would need to be corrected in order to play using the solitaire rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.