Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well as the title says

I have played this with my kids four times now, and I cannot remember that we have used DEX for anything at all yet. Have I missed something?

My kids gets really dissapointet when they get loot with DEX bonuses...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well besides they can exchange it for Hearts etc, Dex it's used for every attack you made with Projectile X, like the Ranger, every time she attacks(ranged)she use Dex, the Thief can use Dex instead of Armor dice to evade Dmg, also those Kobolds that throw flaming stones use Dex(if they use ranged or special Attack.
Hope it helps.

edit: by the way, I have the game in Spanish , so surely those are not exactly the terms. check this awesome thread, the rules are way better here than in the manual, but some descriptions are not here not in the manual but in the cards of every hero/monster.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/733196/rulebook-clarified-pt...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, I have missed the range attack case.

But still, it is only a few models that really has use of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, as Will do, but then again , you can change it to remove that fire token ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete aka The Masked Minstrel
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, Dex is used for Missile X attacks and for Dodge when the rogue isnt affected by knockdown, immobile and one other effect that I cant recall off the top of my head.

Had my first trial game with my wife recently, she got the rogue this bow that gave +1 Green Die DEX, and gave an AoE ranged attack - Her rogue was a beast from then on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
squallgoku wrote:
Had my first trial game with my wife recently, she got the rogue this bow that gave +1 Green Die DEX, and gave an AoE ranged attack - Her rogue was a beast from then on.

Happened the same to me this week end=)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lunar Sol
msg tools
mb
It's also used for the stealth ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.