mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Double Barrel Sawed off Shotgun:

2/5 Range: must be in same area

Omen: do same damage to 1 other enemy in same area (limit once per turn)

Retro Lancer

2/5 Range: 1

-*Constant ability*'use instead of attacking'- with in 1 to 3 areas away from enemy in los and not in cover; if you have the *Charge* order card you can charge up to enemy rolling 3 attack dice if you roll 1 omen you jam your blade into enemy killing him, if no omen do damage rolled defense dice do apply.

Omen: ignore all defense dice showing exactly one shield or having dice showing shields count as one shield less (so 1 shield = 0, 2 shields = 1 shield)

Digger

0/5 Range: 5 ignoring cover; not elevated points

Omen: deals 2 wounds to all in area.

Smoke Grenade

0/0 (you need a grenade token)Range: 2 areas

-All in area take -1 attack die and -2 attack die attacking through the area.
Duration: Last until beginning of your next turn.

Incendiary Grenade

0/5 Range: 2 areas

Omen: deals 1 wound to any figure in all adjacent areas.

Ink Grenade

0/3 Range: 2 areas

-Does 1 wound to all in area when that figure activates.'see smoke grenade ' for further rules.

Thought these would work good with the versus mode looking for every one input.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
How long does the smoke grenade's effect stay in play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I say until your next turn that feels the best

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good! Please add the graphics and create a print version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
if any one can tell me where to do that at i would be more then happy to because I have new locust also I want to do the locust card (making a.i. for them also) and the weapons and i have a few more ideas for levels. Thinking of taking 1 whole act and produce it into 1 part of a campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Something about Retro Lancer being more powerful than Torque Bow just doesn't feel right to me. TB's Omen lets you ignore defense dice that rolled exactly 2 shields, but RL's Omen lets you ignore all? Yes, RL has just one range, but even extra defense dice from added range would still be negated by a single Omen. Maybe have it ignore all defense dice showing exactly one shield or having dice showing shields count as one shield less (so 1 shield = 0, 2 shields = 1 shield)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
Something about Retro Lancer being more powerful than Torque Bow just doesn't feel right to me. TB's Omen lets you ignore defense dice that rolled exactly 2 shields, but RL's Omen lets you ignore all? Yes, RL has just one range, but even extra defense dice from added range would still be negated by a single Omen. Maybe have it ignore all defense dice showing exactly one shield or having dice showing shields count as one shield less (so 1 shield = 0, 2 shields = 1 shield)?

I like this idea didn't really give that as much thought as i should have but i will edit it in the post its a very valid point you make; how do u feel on the constant ability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Initially I thought it was bit much that you do damage if you don't roll an Omen, but thinking about it, it is tied to Charge Order card only, so it's not like you're doing it every turn or even every other turn.

Probably worth adding something about the constant ability not requiring ammo to use (regular Lancer says "instead of attacking"), just so there is no confusion over the issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
right i got you i'll edit that and i thought the same thing at first but the retro has the blade on it and in game does cause damage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Howard
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Ha funny because I was messing around trying to add these weapons to the game myself. Here's what I came up with:

Sawed-off Shotgun
-Power: 0/4
-Range: 0
-Extra: Can only be used once per turn, affects two targets (your choice, damage split up evenly)
-Omens: Count as extra hits and doubles the total hits of the attack (doubling only occurs once per attack)

Retro Lancer
-Power: 2/5
-Range: 1 (2 if in cover)
-Extra: May discard any card that moves your character to move the indicated number of spaces then roll a number of dice equal to the spaces moved. If an omen is rolled, the enemy is instantly killed. If no omens are rolled and/or the enemy has chainsaw immunity, instead resolve the hits as a normal attack.
-Omens: Count as extra hits

Smoke Grenade
-Power: 0/0
-Range: 2
-Extra: Can only carry one type of grenade.
-Extra: Place a token in the target area. Line of sight may not be traced into, out of, or through this space for 3 turns.

Ink Grenade
-Power: 0/0
-Extra: Deal 1 automatic wound to each figure in the area at the start of every player turn. Place a token in the target area. Line of sight may be traced into, out of, or through this space for 2 turns.

Incendiary Grenade
-Power: 0/3
-Omens: Choose one target in the area and instantly kill it. Limit once per attack.
-Extra: At the start of the next player turn deal 1 automatic wound to all figures in the area.

Digger
-Power: 0/4
-Range: 3
-Extra: Ignores cover bonuses to defense.
-Omens: If within 1 range, instantly kill the target and deal one hit to all other figures in the area. Otherwise, deal one hit to all other figures in the area.

One Shot
-Power: 0/5
-Range: 5
-Extra: Cannot use on targets in same area, must be in cover to use, can only use once per turn.
-Omens: Instantly kill the target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
right on yeah i tried a versus mode 4vs4 and weapons worked real nice its very fast paced

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
i made this its ok i think but you be the judge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.