Simon Brookes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Last night we played Adventure 2 (my first group adventure - yes I'm a n00b so please be gentle!). The "boss" at the end is Artemis Entreri. The problem I have is that I can't find a Monster/Villain card for this character. I have the Artemis Entreri Hero Card but I assume this is for a later adventure when someone gets to play him? Is there a card missing from my deck or am I making a silly mistake?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Si

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
| Scott Kinzie |
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have TWO square boards for Artemis Entreri:

One is blue and has regular character stats (AC, HP, SPEED, and SURGE VALUE) and says "1st Level" in the lower right-hand corner. This is the board to use if Artemis is a player character in your party.

The other board is purple and has monster TACTICS listed and says "Level 5 Villain" at the bottom. This is used when Artemis is a Monster/Villain sent against you. On the other side of this board is Methil El-Viddenvelp, Mind Flayer".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Brookes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do I feel foolish? Oh yes! modest

I have found that now.

Thanks SOOOO much. Normal service now resumed!

Si
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
| Scott Kinzie |
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pompeysie wrote:
Do I feel foolish? Oh yes! modest

Si

Don't feel foolish; Join the club! I responded because I too could not find the Artemis Entreri villian card because I kept putting aside the Methil El-Viddenvelp card without turning it over!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy
mbmbmb
I was in the same boat as well.
That's what these forums are for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.