Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Defend the Manor - rules questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Lytton
msg tools
Okay possible some easy questions but we couldnt find clarity in the rulebook.

In defend the manor house (4 hero players, 1 zombie player)..

when a hero dies, the player gets a new hero - do we only use each stack of heroes once? or can we re-use heroes once we run out?

is there a hero death victory condition for the zombies?

In this scenario only, once a player loses their last hero (even in the red section) - do they become a zombie hero, or is it just in the black section?

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DaPenguinMan wrote:
Okay possible some easy questions but we couldnt find clarity in the rulebook.

In defend the manor house (4 hero players, 1 zombie player)..

when a hero dies, the player gets a new hero - do we only use each stack of heroes once? or can we re-use heroes once we run out?


You only use a hero once per game - see below.

DaPenguinMan wrote:
is there a hero death victory condition for the zombies?


4 dead heroes is a zombie victory condition unless the scenario stipulates otherwise.

DaPenguinMan wrote:
In this scenario only, once a player loses their last hero (even in the red section) - do they become a zombie hero, or is it just in the black section?


Unless the scenario stipulates otherwise, when a player's last hero character is killed, he becomes a zombie hero.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rivera
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dont know if this has been asked before.
do the characters start in the manor or there normal starting place as per there cards?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
revoLucian Noneofyourbusiness
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mb
Normal starting location, if it is not on the board they will start in the Manor with the 1 card bonus.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.