Subject: Unconscious in Other World rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Tabrisky
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Suppose you go unconscious in an Other World. The rules indicate that you become lost in time and space and have your sanity and stamina "restored" to 1. But if your sanity had been 3 before going unconscious, then how can it be "restored" to 1? Should your sanity just stay at 3 (or whatever its present state is) or should read the rules as meaning your stamina and sanity at put at 1?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
It refers to whichever happens to you. If you're driven insane, restore your sanity to one; if you're knocked out, restore your stamina to one.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Tabrisky
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Thanks, Brian. I figured this was probably the case but the use of the word "and" threw me since it means both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The idea is that you're only ever at 0 sanity (or stamina) for an instant. The insane/unconscious effect triggers and you go to 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.