Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

The Resistance» Forums » General

Subject: where to buy newest version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Kitterman
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to buy this game but my FLAGS don't have it and it looks like Amazon and Funagain are both selling the older interational version.

Where can I get the newest verstion (which I understand is a little better)?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobagabe wrote:
I'd like to buy this game but my FLAGS don't have it and it looks like Amazon and Funagain are both selling the older interational version.

Where can I get the newest verstion (which I understand is a little better)?



You should send a note to FunAgain, Thoughthammer and Boards and Bits - all the online stores have the old picture but that doesn't mean that they are selling the old version.

The game is in limited supply right now, new printing is due to arrive to stores at the end of the month and all those are the newer version.

I suspect that most of the tri-lingual versions of the game will have been sold in the US, though some still exist in stores and in distribution in Europe.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan " ; " Czop
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
Bobagabe wrote:
I'd like to buy this game but my FLAGS don't have it and it looks like Amazon and Funagain are both selling the older interational version.

Where can I get the newest verstion (which I understand is a little better)?



You should send a note to FunAgain, Thoughthammer and Boards and Bits - all the online stores have the old picture but that doesn't mean that they are selling the old version.

The game is in limited supply right now, new printing is due to arrive to stores at the end of the month and all those are the newer version.

I suspect that most of the tri-lingual versions of the game will have been sold in the US, though some still exist in stores and in distribution in Europe.


Will it be the same price for the newer print?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shikosaki wrote:

Will it be the same price for the newer print?


my price would be the same.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan " ; " Czop
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
shikosaki wrote:

Will it be the same price for the newer print?


my price would be the same.


Great thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Ward
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know when stock is going to be getting to the UK? I'd love to get a copy of this but it seems to be sold out of everywhere that doesn't require overseas shipping.

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mooseguy wrote:
Do you know when stock is going to be getting to the UK? I'd love to get a copy of this but it seems to be sold out of everywhere that doesn't require overseas shipping.

Thanks :)


The latest print run has just arrived, so in the next couple of weeks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Ward
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
The latest print run has just arrived, so in the next couple of weeks.


Ah great, thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.