Popular Tags: [View All]
Kerry Jordan
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lately, I've been playing with a little green stuff and paint in order to have miniatures for the monsters. What do you guys think? Any suggestions for an Automation miniature?

Gremlins...

Mojave Rattler...

Patchwork Man...

Pox Walker...

Werewolf...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kerry,
Those are VERY cool!
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Jordan
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I've almost finished my stampede cattle as well

Since convention season is coming, any chance you and/or Kerry have time to answer some questions about Invasion? I sent y'all an E-mail way back in August but didn't hear anything. Here are the questions if that helps...

Concerning the NEW RULES...
1. Do the NEW RULES apply to games of the Battle for Slaughter Gulch without Invasion of Slaughter Gulch?
2. The fight action token does not denote whether the action is shootin' or fightin'. Can a dude be arrested now for any fight action?
3. If the bank is not present in a two-player game, what do you do with the ghost rock from the train?

Concerning EVENTS (MONSTERS)...
3. What are the ramifications of failing when attacking a monster (if any)?
4. Can players only combine fight actions on the monsters whose event cards explicitly state that players may combine fight actions (i.e., automation and Mojave rattler)?
5. When combining fight actions, can players combine shootin' and fightin', or must they be resolved separately?
6. Can monsters attack other characters from event cards? For example, can the werewolf destroy the deputy, pox walkers, patchwork man, gremlins, or Mojave rattler?
7. Can other event cards affect monsters? For example, can the mine explosion kill the Mojave rattler? Can stampede destroy the automation?
8. Monster cards only list Agility scores. In the case of fightin', should their Strength scores be considered the same as their Agility?

Concerning the automation event...
9. The card states that players may combine actions on the automation's space to destroy it. If this is true, then dudes cannot fire on it from adjacent squares or down the street. Is that really the intent?
10. If the automation occupies a street space between a Texas Ranger or Agency dude who successfully makes an arrest, does the dude and his prisoner take wounds when traveling to the Jail?
11. The card states that anyone entering the street square with the automation automatically takes one damage. Can a dude remain on the square there-after and be "safe" since he didn't enter the square? What about when the automation arrives (i.e., is a dude already on the square "safe")?

Concerning the pox walkers event...
12. When the pox walkers move to the next building, do they bite everyone in the new building?
13. Assuming pox walkers do bite everyone in a building as they move, do any dudes in the building lose their actions even before actions are assigned since they have been wounded?
14. The pox walkers can only be killed by a dude who has not been bitten. Does that refer to dudes that have not been bitten that turn or throughout the entire game?

Concerning HIRED GUN CARDS...
15. Are Hired Guns affected by equipment such as guns, picks, or playing cards?
16. The description for bidding on Hired Guns seems a bit confusing. Does bidding work in this way:
A) the player with the least amount of ghost rock initiates the bidding
B) bidding continues clockwise with players either bidding or passing
C) if the bid has not increased by the time the player with the current highest bid is reached, the auction ends with that player winning; otherwise, the player may increase his own bid and the auction continues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.