Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I recieved all of the Conflict of Heroes games in a trade and I have to say the amount of counters is a little overwhelming and a little hard to keep sorted even with the insert from PoH.

I was getting ready to play my first firefight from AotB (solo) and I thought that I had read that PoH replaces the AotB chits. However the first firefight shows an SMG with a 6 for range but the SMG's with PoF have only a 3 for range. Looking at the back of the booklet with a breakdown of all the chits, it shows SMG's from AotB with only a 3 range.

I assume that they have changed the range from the base game although I haven't seen anything about it in the errata.

Is my assumption right and why the change?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coen Velden
Germany
Geldern
Deutschland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: counters from price of freedom
You mean price of honour.

I suppose you've got an older version of the rules, get these instead:

Conflict of Heroes Rules Update (AtB to SoS)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Coenst wrote:
You mean price of honour.

I suppose you've got an older version of the rules, get these instead:

Conflict of Heroes Rules Update (AtB to SoS)

Yeah! Your right, I had it in my head Price of Freedom. Any how I have noticed they changed the ranges on many of the units. I'm curious as to why.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The counters have changed. That's why i was asking Uwe to make the Firefights using the new counters available as a pdf download:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/742519/updated-firefight...

This will help:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/59261/awakening-the-bear-t...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ward
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think your questions have been answered but were you saying that all your counters were mixed together? Yikes. I'd hate to have to sort them out.

I think one thing people fail to miss is that each box set covers different time periods so counter values will change to incorporate the changing weapons, tactical doctrine, training etc.. So I personally make sure the different sets never get mixed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for all of your answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.