Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone point me to a list that shows a component breakdown for filling baggies for a two-player game, with additional bits to bring it up to three-players in another bag, additional bits for four in another, etc.?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure if there is one. There's definitely a very old file that has three player as standard with supplementary bags to take it to four or five players. That's how I keep my set, with a copy of the Alea two player and we just set that up from the three player bags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:
I am not sure if there is one. There's definitely a very old file that has three player as standard with supplementary bags to take it to four or five players. That's how I keep my set, with a copy of the Alea two player and we just set that up from the three player bags.

Thanks! I'll look into the file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't found it yet, it's here http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/2209/puerto-rico-overv...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:

Printed it out this morning. Thanks again for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.