Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Wood
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Gunship: First Strike! A hit on Kickstarter and soon available as a PreOrder!
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi guys,

I've been trying not to clog up the PR Forum so I have waited to release a bunch of News all in one thread.

First off, we are proud to announce that Gunship has received Springboard's Seal of Approval and will be fulfilled by Game Salute!

Gunship is planned for a Feb 15th Kickstarter Launch. We're planning awesome Tiers and Stretch Goals!

We will be releasing a Game Preview in the BGG News Section right before the KS Release.

We have been very busy promoting this game. You should be seeing Articles, Sneak Peeks, Interviews and More on a lot of your favorite pages in the coming days. I don't want to link people off the BGG site but you can find links on our Facebook Page (Escape Pod Games) if you are interested.

Tom Vasel will be doing a video review very soon. We did not have enough prototypes from China to go around but we will be finalizing a lot of reviews when we go to publication. I contacted a lot of the usual reviewers but no one wanted to review a beta copy, which is understandable. We'll get there.

That's pretty much it for now. We have been overwhelmed by the gracious support of the BGG Community. This has been a 20-year dream for me against massive odds and obstacles. You can read about my long journey here in the BGG Designer Forums:

Evolution of a Gunship

As always, I thank you guys for everything that you have already done and I hope that together, we can get this Gunship in the air and into attack posture! Keep an eye out for our KS Announcement in about a month!

Sincerely,

Steve Wood
EPG
http://www.escapepodgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bourne
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
www.earthbanana.com
badge
Damn, it feels good to be a hamster!
mbmbmbmbmb
Box looks awesome steve, best of luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Horvath
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking Good Steve. Can't wait for the KS campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kartzinel
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait to see Tom's review! Any idea when it will air?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wood
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Gunship: First Strike! A hit on Kickstarter and soon available as a PreOrder!
mbmbmbmbmb
We're timing it to air right before Kickstarter or on the same day.

I'll also post it on the Kickstarter page right under my own video.

Which I haven't even started yetsoblue

But it'll get done
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.