Sara Smith
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
I played a great game a couple of years ago and I want to buy it. However, I can't remember the name and haven't been able to find it online. I think it was a German game, but I could be mistaken about that.

It was a wooden, two player game. The object of the game was to get four of your pieces in a row (one player is black and the other white). The catch is that each players pieces are in four stacks, so to speak, which fit inside each other like Russian dolls. They are pegs, so you have four skinny pegs, four fatter pegs that fit over those, etc. You have to get any of your four pieces in a row, but the other player can 'eat' your pieces (except the largest, of course) with their own on their turn.

It was a really fun game, and I'd appreciate any help trying to figure out what it was called. The game came in a wooden box which, if I remember, served as the board.

Thanks a lot!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Sauer
United States
Willow Street
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you be thinking of Gobblet, by chance?

Oh... and welcome, Sara!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Smith
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
YES! It was Gobblet. Thank you so much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.