Australia
Fitzgibbon (Brisbane)
QLD
flag msg tools
...but don't tell anyone!
badge
The Secret Bread Empire Über Alles!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just looking at Rio Grande's recent news on their website - http://www.riograndegames.com/news.html?id=14 - where Jay writes:

"The Dominion World Masters Tournament will be held this year at Gencon. We have invited our partners from around the world to hold tournaments in their countries and send the winner. For the US, we are asking local conventions to sponsor "regional" tournaments so the winners can participate in the US finals prior to Gencon. We plan to hold those in June. We are also asking those who have held Dominion tournaments at conventions since October to contact us as we may offer those winners entry into the finals."

So...are there plans for something to be arranged in Australia? I know we have a bunch of enthusiastic Dominion fans who would be interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Clarke
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
www.unhalfbricking.com
badge
EuroGamer since 1980, & online games retailer since 2003
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Charles & Steve will want to know about this, as they've been running regional tournaments. However, June is their AGE now in Sydney so that would really stuff up their schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin O'Brien
Australia
Fitzgibbon (Brisbane)
QLD
flag msg tools
...but don't tell anyone!
badge
The Secret Bread Empire Über Alles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Unhalfbricking wrote:
I think Charles & Steve will want to know about this, as they've been running regional tournaments. However, June is their AGE now in Sydney so that would really stuff up their schedule.

They could hold the tournament - or the finals - at AGE in June, as The World Masters Tournament will be at Gencon, which is August 16-19.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Bishop
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Hey all,

Thanks for this great update. We already have agreement for the New Zealand winner to come to Australia to play in our national champs so this would fit in nicely. We are also in discussions with potential sponsors who may be able to support Dominion and potentially Ticket to Ride National Championships as there is now a Ticket to Ride World Championship starting up.

Thanks

Charles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.