Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Fimo [+] [View All]
Brian Drabek
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I get Fimo play-doe type material? Is this something available at my local Hobby Lobby or can one only buy it online? Would love to pimp out some of my games. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Any art supply shop. Sometimes you can find it at places like walmart and target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michaels carries it.

Caution: do not use your kitchen oven or toaster oven to bake it. Find one on varies list or thrift store.

The Forums have a DIY area. You can search for Fimo or clay, also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Urich
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam Houston wrote:
Caution: do not use your kitchen oven or toaster oven to bake it. Find one on varies list or thrift store.

Why are you saying someone shouldn't bake Fimo in a kitchen oven or toaster oven? The manufacturer designed the product to be safe for exactly that environment, and even has the appropriate safety certifications and such.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenny Nguyen
Australia
Bungarribee
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also another brand called Sculpey . The craft section of my hardware warehouse stocks this stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
RichardU wrote:
Sam Houston wrote:

Why are you saying someone shouldn't bake Fimo in a kitchen oven or toaster oven? The manufacturer designed the product to be safe for exactly that environment, and even has the appropriate safety certifications and such.

About the only thing I can think of is you probably don't want to bake it at the same time you're baking food. Aside from that there is no reason not to use the same oven you use for cooking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.