The Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: 9 cards per booster? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LAAT501 legion
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to buy a sealed booster box that I found on ebay for a pretty good prize.However, in the item description it says there are 9 cards per booster. Didn't boosters have 11 cards each? It's proably a typo, but I wanted to make sure in case there were busters with 9 cards and I didn´t know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, all the packs had 11 cards, except Reflections, which had a bunch more. I stopped before Hunters came out, though, so maybe they changed then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach S
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure you're getting cards from the game, and not just some non-game Trading Cards? (Like, from Topps or some other baseball card company?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LAAT501 legion
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alazzar wrote:
Are you sure you're getting cards from the game, and not just some non-game Trading Cards? (Like, from Topps or some other baseball card company?)

I don´t think so, they say they are LoTR TCG and there is even a pic of the booster box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.