Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
In the 1800 scenario, there are two french units in Genoa (I cannot remember the names of the two units) which may not be refitted during the campaign.

1.) Now, if they where destroyed, would I then be allowed to buy them as reinforcements at full strength?
2.) Would I then, if I had bought them as reinforcements, be allowed to refit them, when they have taken damage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lionel ECHENOZ
France
flag msg tools
This units (under Massena command) are under siege (why there is no austrian unit ?). So, I suppose buy them after destruction is not realistic.Note : historically the siege was a success and Genoa fall just before the battle of Marengo. Napoleon was in late !

(and sorry for my english...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Feather
Japan
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Almecho wrote:
In the 1800 scenario, there are two french units in Genoa (I cannot remember the names of the two units) which may not be refitted during the campaign.

1.) Now, if they where destroyed, would I then be allowed to buy them as reinforcements at full strength?
2.) Would I then, if I had bought them as reinforcements, be allowed to refit them, when they have taken damage?

I came here looking for the answer to just this question. I played it that if I lost either of those units I wasn't going to let myself buy them later. I didn't lose either one, as it turned out, but I did lose Genoa for half a turn. I still want to know the official ruling. Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.