Subject: investigation tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The investigation tokens enter the game with various cards and events, but with more players they seem few and hard to get with less players they are easy and many to get, so in solo with 2 heroes its usually very easy to have many many investigation tokens any ideas how to fix this,
thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you're already using the Advanced rule where you use Cunning or Spirit and roll dice equal to the stat you use, picking up 1 investigation for each 5+?

Something Wicked solves the issue partially. Not necessarily by limiting investigation, but via the Advanced Co-Op Mystery Chart putting a fire under the heroes and making that Shadow Track motor along.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes i am using all the rules, and the SW expansion,
it seems a little unbalance to have the same number of tokens on map with 6 or 2 heroes, i think we need a rule like the one that the villain has health according to the number of players in co-op.
some ideas ,for the co-op ,i have are:
-KO heroes recover with only one wound taken off.
-take investigation token only with 6+.
-must use 2 investigation tokens to play an event card.
-double the prices of items.

any other idea or opinion for the above?

Alexander

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek VDG
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are plenty of ways to gain investigation, besides picking it up from the board. Beating up monsters is usually the best way. That said, in my experience there always seems to be investigation appearing on the board frequently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.