Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As some people buy those boxes that includes expansions for several games just to keep some expansions and sell / trade others, many people (me included)have only a couple of the expansions included. The problem is that I can't add them to my collection without adding the full box.
So, it could be interesting to add all the individual expansions to the database, linking them to the boxes and games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
the difference between a "crowd" and a "mob" is one push
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I only kept certain of the expansions. Also, I think there is another box of expansions from another company where this could be an issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please don't. Keep de DB clean and only add published games as they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand your point about the cleanliness, but for me the BGG database is also a tool. As I own Prices of Florence, Louis XIV and Amyitis expansions, I own Ystari Box and Treasure Chest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure.

Problem is: if you start this, a lot of other minor things should be added to the DB. Magic cards? Expansions-in-the-box? Different maps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.