DungeonQuest (third edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Descent, Runebound and Runewars Hero Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cruor Angelus
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked up Dungeonquest and wondered if anyone wanted the hero cards for Descent, Runebound and Runewars and the Brightblaze familiar token that come with the Dungeonquest.

I'm keeping the mini's but the cards are pretty nice if you play those other games.

Offer's there if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll send them on to you. First come, first served.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Williams
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
Try repeating this in the Descent (1e), Runebound and/or Runewars forums. I know there are people out there who want them, but maybe they don't monitor this game as much...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Martin
Scotland
Independent Peoples Republic Of Lanarkshire East
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cruor angelus wrote:
I recently picked up Dungeonquest and wondered if anyone wanted the hero cards for Descent, Runebound and Runewars and the Brightblaze familiar token that come with the Dungeonquest.

I'm keeping the mini's but the cards are pretty nice if you play those other games.

Offer's there if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll send them on to you. First come, first served.

Hey Cruor,

Are you still getting rid of the extra character cards? If so, I'd be very glad to take them off your hands!

Cheers,

Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I'm sure they are long gone, if anyone else has some they do not want I would happy to take them off your hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.