5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Does anyone remember? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
and I still remember this one game when I was like 5 years old; a game that is played like ping-pong where you have to squeeze what appears to be pigs and it blows the ball over to the opponent side and he has to catch it and send it back - what was it called?

how about this toy that looks like a hoop and you hold one side and there is a ball that you have to roll it around by Centripicle force, that means you have to jiggle the hoop so that the ball can go around

another toy I think it's calle clackers. it's a toy that has two colored balls and you start spinning around and it hits the other ball then the ball goes around and hits the other one and you make it go faster

what about Pogo Balls, A ball that is in the center of this plastic platform that you stand on and you jump up and down while keeping yourself balanced

and then there's Skip-it. lots of girls loved this toy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
mb
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:
...roll it around by Centripicle force, that means you have to jiggle the hoop so that the ball can go around...

I don't that that meaning words how you think it words. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pig Pong is the first one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Witzany
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

another toy I think it's calle clackers. it's a toy that has two colored balls and you start spinning around and it hits the other ball then the ball goes around and hits the other one and you make it go faster

This one was around back in the 1960s. I believe they took it off the market because the two balls were made of very hard plastic and had this bad habit of shattering when they hit each other. Yet another of those great "evolution in action" toys like Jarts and Red Ryder BB guns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
Holmes! wrote:
...roll it around by Centripicle force, that means you have to jiggle the hoop so that the ball can go around...

I don't that that meaning words how you think it words. laugh

I don't understand the meaning of your sentence laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.