Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know, the question is dumb, and it should be in the rules, but I am lazy... snore

when voting for the mission team, is the voting done publically, meaning people know who's voing for, and who's voting against, or is it done secretly, meaning no one knows what the others voted?

Thanx, and I apologize for my laziness

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mission Team Vote - Secret or Revealed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't this just asked yesterday? It's the very next thread in this forum. No one can be THAT lazy...

Anyway, in case I'm wrong, here's the answer: They are public so that other players can discern voting patterns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordrahvin wrote:
Wasn't this just asked yesterday? It's the very next thread in this forum. No one can be THAT lazy...

Anyway, in case I'm wrong, here's the answer: They are public so that other players can discern voting patterns.

Now, i am really ashamed... Should have looked on the forum, before posting... Sorry

And thanx to both for a super fast reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.