Popular Tags: [View All]
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to remember the name of a title I used to own. I see many things that sound right, but don't look right, and to make matters worse, my memory of the game's pretty hazy.

It was one of those "Lost World" type games; the players were explorers in a valley/plateau/something full of dinosaurs. Equipment figured into it somehow -- I remember something about a camera. I think there were plastic dinos. And the rules, at least part of them, were in a comic, black & white, I think. In spite of that, I would consider it a family game rather than a kid's game. I was around 30 and played it with colleagues.

Vague, I know, but you guys know everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And ... I've answered my own question. "Dinosaurs of the Lost World", if anyone's interested. Somehow didn't come up on my previous searches, or got lost in the masses of data.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A good game. A little bit broken, in which items you should take, but good fun. Played it not too many years ago. Maybe time again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.