Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have decided not to use the "Do Not Open, Ever" packet, I would be happy to take them off of your hands.

I am looking to get a set of all 4. After the last standard game, my group wants to play 4 additional games, adding one of these packs each game for the full Apocolypse experience.

The final game is planned for December 21st, 2012.whistle

Thanks,
Jack devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Youells
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 geek gold, and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet idea, but I doubt that you'll find anybody willing to give theirs up. If I am wrong, and people are gladly giving these away, I'll volunteer to take some, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm keeping mine, and would like to have more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that you'll have to spend some more money to get another chance at a new Do Not Open. Ever packet.

That, or look in the full spoiler file here on BGG to create your own mockup of the other packets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm gonna do #2, probably.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kraack
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm understanding what you mean when you say "a set of all 4," I think you just blew my mind. That certainly never occurred to me. Now I must get more copies of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
United States
flag msg tools
You Greeks are always children!
badge
Jean Gabin in La Grande Illusion
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping we can get some scans going of all the DNOE cards.

I would definately purchase a set if the opportunity came up--I think the armageddon idea is fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
sabash wrote:
If I'm understanding what you mean when you say "a set of all 4," I think you just blew my mind. That certainly never occurred to me. Now I must get more copies of the game.

And with a random pack of 1 of 4, you may have to buy a dozen copies of the game to get them all.

I'm hoping someone will post scans of all 4 packs so I can make my own sets, just like the German Expansion.

Really looking forward to the 4 game Apocalpse at the end of the campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
sabash wrote:

And with a random pack of 1 of 4, you may have to buy a dozen copies of the game to get them all.

I'm hoping someone will post scans of all 4 packs so I can make my own sets, just like the German Expansion.

Really looking forward to the 4 game Apocalpse at the end of the campaign.
here's the next best thing: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/73564/risk-legacy-complete...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.